Here’s a fun lazy-day craft to do with your kids.
What you will need:
- Washers (any size will work)
- Scrapbook paper or fabric
- Exacto knife
- Craft glue or super glue
- Modge Podge or other glossy top coat
- Nail file
- Hemp or leather cord, or ribbon
- Choose your washer and cut out a piece of paper slightly larger.
- Punch or cut out a hole for the center.
- Place the washer on the back of the washer. Line up holes and trace around outside.
- Cute paper to size and glue it to the washer.
- File the rough edges.
- Finish with Modge Podge or other glossy top coat.
- Attach to your necklace.